Dvc annual pass payment plan?

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me if there is a payment plan for dvc annual pass? How far in advance can the passes be purchased. For example if I'm vacationing in September can I purchase a pass in January.am wondering if I can buy one a month and how far in advance can I buy them?? They begin the first day you use them not the day you buy them?

There is no payment plan. You can by them and wait to activate. I bought one in December but won't be activating until August when I go. I just did the will call option. And, they start the day you pick up the pass.

The WDW Monthly Payment Plan is specifically for Florida Resident Passes only. Similarly, the DLR Monthly Payment Plan is specifically for Southern California Residents (certain Zip Codes define the area). DVC-Member priced APs cannot but purchased using the MPP.

Any AP voucher (or will-call reservation or exchange certificate) is valid without time limit (other than the special promotional PAP sold late last year) and can be exchanged for an AP at any Park (including water parks, TTC or DTD) ticket or Guest Relations window. The expiration date will be the same date the following year when the voucher was exchanged for a live ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter