DVC announced a Polynesian Villas & Bungalows webcast

It's not announced until 5/12 or 5/13. You still have a chance!

Oh! I keep saying to my hubby "if we won" or "if my sister (non member) won"....

He responds... You won't win why are you dreaming?!

Bc I love dvc ;)!

Just watched, the video. Cool to have a look in at Disney anytime. Though, as a seling point, terrible timing! Poly with scaffolding up, construction workers in the background, and artist renderings a plenty!

Rooms look better every time they show them. So much cool stuff in the rooms.

That's true, I was a little surprised that they allowed the host to walk past the scaffolding like that, but it's possible that was on purpose to show that the Polynesian was getting work done and being improved, who knows what the thinking was.

Although it was advertised as a PVB webcast, there sure was a lot of reference to Aulani.

That webcast did nothing to get me to want to buy in...still holding out for a resale (no real preference in location) to add the necessary additional points I want in two years after DD's final tuition payment is made, lol!

I think they pick the winner of sweepstakes the end of this week. Hopefully someone from here wins and let's us know. I know I,ll let everyone know if we win.party:

DH just received a phone call from DVD confirming we watched the webcast and saying special incentives are being offered to the people who watched the webcast - anyone else receive this call
confused24.gif

Not us yet ;(. I want to know who they picked. I know it's a shot in the dark but worried their notification is going into my spam folder!!

DH just received a phone call from DVD confirming we watched the webcast and saying special incentives are being offered to the people who watched the webcast - anyone else receive this call
confused24.gif

That's typical for them to follow up. They had a link to the offer after the completion of the webcast. For owners it was for one time points when you purchased Aulani. We have not received a call but got a follow up mailer. I did not watch a VGF webcast so I don't know if that was similar but it was strange for the Poly webcast to then have an offer for buying Aulani. I understand that they don't feel a need to discount Poly but I don't know if they would get a whole lot of takers when it was a sign up for learning about the Poly.

That's typical for them to follow up. They had a link to the offer after the completion of the webcast. For owners it was for one time points when you purchased Aulani. We have not received a call but got a follow up mailer. I did not watch a VGF webcast so I don't know if that was similar but it was strange for the Poly webcast to then have an offer for buying Aulani. I understand that they don't feel a need to discount Poly but I don't know if they would get a whole lot of takers when it was a sign up for learning about the Poly.

Dan told the caller that there were no incentives on the Poly in the webcast and they said the incentives were being offered to DVC members who participated in the webcast and expressed an interest. We'll see. This is only the second time we were contacted proactively by DVC in six years and the only time after a webcast.

Dan told the caller that there were no incentives on the Poly in the webcast and they said the incentives were being offered to DVC members who participated in the webcast and expressed an interest. We'll see. This is only the second time we were contacted proactively by DVC in six years and the only time after a webcast.

And what were the incentives on purchasing Poly? I take that to mean they are not pleased with sales.

Our guide called us to confirm there are no Incentives to purchase the PVB points. He said the PVB has been a steady seller since it opened and as the only other venue selling is Aulani he doubts their will ever be incentives unless we experience another dramatic recession. Strictly a sales gimmick to get people to contact their guides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter