DVC and Disney Dine

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
Sorry if this is a silly question, but this year we are renting points from a DVC member - do we book our ADR's on the regular Disney Dine number and give my booking reference or would I ring Member Services? (Told you it was a dumb question.)

Not a dumb question at all.... Member Services will only talk to members. You need to call the regular dining number.

Since you are not a DVC member, you will have to call the main dining line to make any ADRs. They both use the same reservation system.

Not dumb at all actually. The DVC member can use either the regular number or DVC Member Services. As a renter, you can only use the regular dining number. They may ask for the reservation # for your DVC reservation if you're trying to use the "+10" for on-site guests though (they should ask for it), so if you don't have that, get it from the person you're renting from.

If you are not a DVC member, Member Services will not talk to you. Even though I am a member and have the option to make my ADRs though MS, I always call Disney Dining. They have better hours -- they open earlier and they stay open later.

Have a wonderful stay!

Wow that was quick - thank you guys. Just did want to wait on the phone for a while with Disney Dining and then them tell me I needed Member Services.

Does member services talk to RCI exchangers? I was told on another board that I needed to talk to member services to get my reservation confirmation number. Thanks. Debby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter