DVC and Disney Dine

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by pigby, Feb 27, 2009.

1. pigby

pigby <font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more

Sorry if this is a silly question, but this year we are renting points from a DVC member - do we book our ADR's on the regular Disney Dine number and give my booking reference or would I ring Member Services? (Told you it was a dumb question.)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. glennbo123

glennbo123 DIS Veteran

Not a dumb question at all.... Member Services will only talk to members. You need to call the regular dining number.

4. wildernessDad

wildernessDad DIS Veteran

Those people renting points cannot contact DVC member services for any reason.

5. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

Since you are not a DVC member, you will have to call the main dining line to make any ADRs. They both use the same reservation system.

6. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

Not dumb at all actually. The DVC member can use either the regular number or DVC Member Services. As a renter, you can only use the regular dining number. They may ask for the reservation # for your DVC reservation if you're trying to use the "+10" for on-site guests though (they should ask for it), so if you don't have that, get it from the person you're renting from.

7. LisaS

LisaS DIS Veteran

If you are not a DVC member, Member Services will not talk to you. Even though I am a member and have the option to make my ADRs though MS, I always call Disney Dining. They have better hours -- they open earlier and they stay open later.

Have a wonderful stay!

8. pigby

pigby <font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more

Wow that was quick - thank you guys. Just did want to wait on the phone for a while with Disney Dining and then them tell me I needed Member Services.

9. webprinter

webprinter DIS Veteran

Does member services talk to RCI exchangers? I was told on another board that I needed to talk to member services to get my reservation confirmation number. Thanks. Debby