• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC and APs

Moonstorm

Mouseketeer
Hello! We just bought at BLT in August 2009 and our first trip 'home' is 4/30/10 - 5/8/10 :cool1:

We already have ressies planned for Oct. 8 - Oct. 11th as well, so the thought of getting APs is looming over my head (they would be for 2 adults and 3 kids under 10)

I am a bit confused about the renewal incentive. I found this:
Valid if annual pass is renewed by August 31, 2010.
Annual
passholders can renew their passes and receive an additional 3 months
free! That's 15 months for the price of 12!
Until August 31, 2010,
renew an annual pass by your anniversary date, (or within 30 days of
your anniversary date) you can earn 15 months for the price of 12.
I am wondering if that applies to me? Sounds like it has to be within 30 days of anniversary date? Like, I buy my AP on 4/30/10 - can I renew in Aug. 2010 and get the AP for 3 more months? :confused3

Thanks for your help!

If you buy your AP on 4/30/2010, your renewal would not be until 4/30/2011. It has to be within 30 days of that date.

To me "within 30 days of your anniversary date" means up to 30 days after your AP expires. Though they would still date it back to the original anniversary date. So, I think you would be able to renew by Aug. 31 and get the extra 3 months added on.

Disney's renewal window for APs is up to 30 days before and after the expiration date on the pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter