DVC and Annual Pass

bradisgoofy

Retired, can see MK fireworks from my window, CM
I already bought annual passes for DW and I and will pick them up when we get to FW but, can my 18 year old son, who lives with us, get a annual pass, at the DVC discounted price, even though he is not a "Club Member"?

Yes as long as he lives in your household he can get the AP at the DVC price.
I already bought annual passes for DW and I and will pick them up when we get to FW but, can my 18 year old son, who lives with us, get a annual pass, at the DVC discounted price, even though he is not a "Club Member"?

I beieve the home address on his driver's license must match yours for you to get the DVC discount on him.

Thanks for the replies, now another question. When you redeem your voucher, is it like a regular park ticket where you go to the first park and use the pass it is registered to the first person that uses it? Or do they register the pass at the customer service desk when you redeem the voucher? Thanks again.

Thanks for the replies, now another question. When you redeem your voucher, is it like a regular park ticket where you go to the first park and use the pass it is registered to the first person that uses it? Or do they register the pass at the customer service desk when you redeem the voucher? Thanks again.
Not sure what you mean by "register the pass".

You must go to a Guest Relations booth to exchange your voucher for the actual pass. (You cannot use the voucher / exchange certificate as is for park admission). Your year of admission starts from the day you do the exchange. The annual pass will have your name on the back. The biometrics will be set the first time you use the pass to enter a park.

You have to redeem the vouchers prior to entering the parks. You can do it at any ticket window or guest relations window.

For an AP, the pass is put in your name at the time you pick it up at the customer service window where you must go to redeem the voucher and get the actual pass; in fact, the name will be put on the pass.

However, the pass itself is activated when you first go to a park. So the person, regardless of who the cardholder is, who sticks his finger in that scanning machine when the pass is first used is the only person who will be able to use it thereafter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter