DVC Alamo discount

Cant wait for Disney

DIS Veteran
I see on mouse savers that you can get 10% off a car rental from Alamo for being DVC. It says to use the ID number in the newsletter or member website. Does that mean our personal DVC member id? Or is there something on the DVC site specific to this? thanks!

There would be a corporate code that Alamo provides to DVC. I wasn't able to find it on the DVC website. Perhaps it is in in quarterly newsletter. I am not sure about that specific other, but many times these "offers" are for a limited period. So it may have been advertised in January for rentals over the next three months. You could call DVC member services to find out the corporate code

Or you could just register to be an "Alamo Insider" (it's free). Insiders automatically get a 10% discount. No coupons or codes needed.

Go to the Transportation Board. There's some great info and codes over there. My current 2 week rental through Alamo is $215.00 for a full size. I still have a day or two and will hope for an even better rate, though I'm happy with this.

If you are a Costco member, a friend of mine just got a car starting Saturday for a week from Alamo for $78! That included a $35 coupon.

I just booked a standard through Costco (Alamo) for 6 days for $99 for June. Costco always has great rental deals.

If you're a BJ's member, they have a $40.00 coupon at Alamo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter