• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC 8th year Christmas Tree, Sharing a Little DVC Holiday Magic

We enjoyed BLT tree #2 from Dec 12-15. We left it with Bell Services and explained it. Then name of the next person was listed on all sides of the box. Hopefully, it all works out.

We checked in to our GV and Kidani and then called Bell Services to find the tree. The CM I talked to said they could not find it. I walked down (a very LONG walk as we are in XX78 and the supervisor who asked me what I needed help with knew exactly what I was talking about and where it was. It is sitting in the corner of the room.

The family we are sharing the GV with is amazed at how much room there is in the GV. They saw the 1 bedroom we spent last night in and thought that had lots of room.

We checked in to our GV and Kidani and then called Bell Services to find the tree. The CM I talked to said they could not find it. I walked down (a very LONG walk as we are in XX78 and the supervisor who asked me what I needed help with knew exactly what I was talking about and where it was. It is sitting in the corner of the room.

The family we are sharing the GV with is amazed at how much room there is in the GV. They saw the 1 bedroom we spent last night in and thought that had lots of room.

We had the tree right before you and so enjoyed it!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the tree :) It is a long walk - we were in XX59, but you should have a wonderful view of the animals! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

We returned our tree to WL front desk yesterday before we left. It was so nice to have the tree sitting in the living room on top of the TV /entertainment stand. I dont think that it was turned off for the whole week that we were there

We had tree #3 at Kidani Villiage, and I loved it. Gave us that extra bit of christmas magic to our honeymoon.

SSR Tree #1 has found its way safely home to Ohio where it will be packed away for use again next year.
Happy New Year!

Just wanted to come on here to thank dcamdad for the OKW #2 tree! We loved having it in our room and made our time at the resort that much more festive!!! :santa:

IMG_8805.jpg

SSR Tree #2 arrived safely at home! Time to put it away for next year....I can't believe it...where does the time go? Happy New Year to all!

Maribell

Just wanted to come on here to thank dcamdad for the OKW #2 tree! We loved having it in our room and made our time at the resort that much more festive!!! :santa:

IMG_8805.jpg

You are welcome and thank you. Since I didn't read any reports of lost trees at OKW I guess everything went well for all.:goodvibes

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year, now I am off to my second favorite place, Wintergreen Resort for some skiing to bring in the new year.:cool1:

Here is Boardwalk #1 tree on Christmas morning. I tried to place the smaller presents for our kiddo's on the branches of the tree in front. Our daughter decided she liked Vinylmation this trip and accumulated quite a little collection by the time we left. I think we had just as much fun as she did trading them too. But, those little guys are expensive!!

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

IMGP4617.jpg

BCV Tree #1 Found at the yacht club business center. No one pmed me about the tree missing and no one picked up the tree :confused3

Happy New Years !

Magicalmcwho Merry Christmas & Happy New Years ! I hope all is well in your part of the woods !

Coming to the close of the 8TH Year of Sharing a little Magic ! Dont forget to ship those trees back to the owners if you are the last family on the tree list !

Thank you to those families that have already start shipping the trees back.

Be Safe !:wizard:

slmjam, thanks for posting a picture of the tree, and Thank you:) for the ornament that you gave us.

BWV tree #1 is on it's way back to us, DH went to the business center yesterday to send it on it's way!

Thank you, BWV bell services. Our tree was delivered in less than 10 minutes from the time we asked for it!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Our donated tree got back home yesterday! I'm so happy the 2 families were able to enjoy it. Will definitely do this again! Thank you to the coordinators for doing all they do to make this seamless.

received Kidani tree #4 yesterday. Thank you to WDWstar and others who helped organize this and for the families who shared it for its safe :cool1:return.

I'm awaiting Kidani Tree # 1 so I can check it out and store it for next year.

The last family checked out on the 29th so I'm getting a little ansy as I had major problems last year on our 'tree return'.

I'm being hopeful that this year our tree returns intact and ready for next year!

I'm awaiting Kidani Tree # 1 so I can check it out and store it for next year.

The last family checked out on the 29th so I'm getting a little ansy as I had major problems last year on our 'tree return'.

I'm being hopeful that this year our tree returns intact and ready for next year!

Hi SamSam,
We actually went to THV and did not check out until the 1st. I had intended to get the tree sent out prior to checking out, but did not quite make it. The tree should have left FL on Monday the 3rd. When I find the tracking number I will PM it to you.
Thanks again, it was great. Loved the giraffe mask as tree topper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter