• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC 8th year Christmas Tree, Sharing a Little DVC Holiday Magic

estella u r on okw tree #2 list i need you to pm me your first and last name asap. thxs!

tree list updated and I can not take anymore names, the families have everyone first and last names and they are getting ready to ship their trees.

please do not pm me any requests. thank u and happy holidays.

Susanwashere i will change your resort, u will be on tree # 1

to all : Please check on page one post one for your tree #, i have made some changes also remember your pick up dates and drop off dates. If you are the last family you do need to ship the tree back to the owner using the return label and donations inside the tree box.

Great - thank you!! :goodvibes

I think you will love it!

Do you have a picture of your tree from last year? We will be enjoying your tree because of your amazing generosity and I would like to do something in return, but need an idea of what the tree looks like before I can do something. Thank you again for donating a tree - I know our family will enjoy it!! We have 2 parts of my family coming with us and not only is it there first time at Disney World during xmas, but it is their first trip to Disney World!!

Do you have a picture of your tree from last year? We will be enjoying your tree because of your amazing generosity and I would like to do something in return, but need an idea of what the tree looks like before I can do something. Thank you again for donating a tree - I know our family will enjoy it!! We have 2 parts of my family coming with us and not only is it there first time at Disney World during xmas, but it is their first trip to Disney World!!

How sweet of you, but there's really no need to do anything, I really enjoy being able to ship a tree down. I do have a picture of the tree from last year, but it won't help because the box came apart during the shipment back to our house last year, and UPS basically gathered up what they could find on their conveyor belts and threw what they could in a box. Needless to say, many things were missing, so I redecorated it and it's quite a bit different than it was.
How fun to have family members coming that have not been before! It's always extra special watching the faces and reactions of first timers. :)

Susanwashere i will change your resort, u will be on tree # 1

to all : Please check on page one post one for your tree #, i have made some changes also remember your pick up dates and drop off dates. If you are the last family you do need to ship the tree back to the owner using the return label and donations inside the tree box.

I'm bummed now! I originally had my pick up date as the 4th - my check-in date. Now, my pick up date is the 5th - which we'll be at MK then MVMCP all day. I won't be able to get my tree on the 5th because we leave first thing in the morning (bfast ADR) we won't be back in our room until well after midnight. I can't get the tree until the 6th now. I signed up for the tree on the very first day first thing in the morning and had my pick up date on the 4th until yesterday. I don't want to sound unappreciative because I understand how much work it is to put this kind of stuff together. I just don't understand why my pick up date changed to a day later - which conflicts with all the plans we've made since we signed up for the tree. :sad1:

WDWSTAR,

Thanks for the help with us donating for the first time. One last question before I ship in the morning...

Not knowing how they are going to return the tree (FedEx/Resort/whatever), how do I handle the return address label?

CZ

WDWSTAR, I sent you a PM 2 or 3 days ago.

I know its late, but I'm interested in a tree for our Kidani stay.

Please contact me, or post here even if its to say...no way!

Thanks!

OK...got our list! Thank you wdwstar, for organizing this.

I'll be mailing it on Monday November 22nd. because today would be too early, and we're leaving for New Orleans (DS's wedding:banana::banana::banana:) early on Wednesday.

Bobbi:santa:

return address would be in your name and address, out inside the tree box.
address the tree box to the first name on your list and add the arrival date the address the resort the tree is going to. make sure you put (example)

Minnie Mouse arrival nov. 19th
Disney Bay Lake Towers villas
address
lake buena vista, fl. zip code

wdwstar - thanks so much for doing this. i sent you the requested info last month, but not sure if i was supposed to get a list back from you yet. it's our first time so wasn't sure of the next step. thanks.

I'm bummed now! I originally had my pick up date as the 4th - my check-in date. Now, my pick up date is the 5th - which we'll be at MK then MVMCP all day. I won't be able to get my tree on the 5th because we leave first thing in the morning (bfast ADR) we won't be back in our room until well after midnight. I can't get the tree until the 6th now. I signed up for the tree on the very first day first thing in the morning and had my pick up date on the 4th until yesterday. I don't want to sound unappreciative because I understand how much work it is to put this kind of stuff together. I just don't understand why my pick up date changed to a day later - which conflicts with all the plans we've made since we signed up for the tree. :sad1:

wdwstar previously posted that she may have to adjust the requested dates by a day or so to try to accomodate more people. If you look at the list you are on, the family who is donating the tree they are sharing with you is checking out on the 5th. So, in order to accomodate your request for the tree, she altered your date to the 5th.

Saratoga Springs Tree #1 shipped today. :santa:
Delivery should be Friday

Hello, we just decided to do a tree yesterday. We willbe bringing it with us for arrival Dec. 2nd.

I would like to donate the tree for use upon our departure of Dec 10. Not sure who to contact, but if someone wants to share please let me know.:thumbsup2

For the Jumbo tree I have order the tree shipped and have sent off the decorations. You will be picking up 2 packages. One the Disney ornaments I have made and collected and one will be a tree ship from JC Penney’s. 26th is a little close on the shipping time to arrive, I hope it all gets there in time.

I just dropped off our tree at FedEx. It will ship tomorrow, so Beach Club Villas Tree #2 will arrive on Friday.

islandtimect the family that is donting the tree will only get a tree list of the families names/dates for the tree box. I try to keep everything private, although you will see the names on the tree box :rotfl:

make sure you give the bell service your first and last name NOT dis name.

lumpydj im still working on getting you the tree on dec. 4th, please check back later.

Bay Lake Tower Tree #1 was shipped monday, I have not checked the to see where the tree is now, but it may be a day late. I will check the tracking info this afternoon and post. SharpaysMom i know arrive on Nov. 18th, i will keep you updated.

islandtimect the family that is donting the tree will only get a tree list of the families names/dates for the tree box. I try to keep everything private, although you will see the names on the tree box :rotfl:

make sure you give the bell service your first and last name NOT dis name.

lumpydj im still working on getting you the tree on dec. 4th, please check back later.

Bay Lake Tower Tree #1 was shipped monday, I have not checked the to see where the tree is now, but it may be a day late. I will check the tracking info this afternoon and post. SharpaysMom i know arrive on Nov. 18th, i will keep you updated.

Thank you!!! :goodvibes :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter