DVC 8th year Christmas Tree, Sharing a Little DVC Holiday Magic

We will donate a tree for AKL Jambo House. We will be staying at Jambo 12/3 - 12/11. This will be our first time to visit DW durning the Christmas season and we are sooo excited!:yay: Love this idea, thanks to whoever thought of it. And thanks to Elf Jim for the wealth of information.:thumbsup2
Debbie

We will donate a tree for AKL Jambo House. We will be staying at Jambo 12/3 - 12/11. This will be our first time to visit DW durning the Christmas season and we are sooo excited!:yay: Love this idea, thanks to whoever thought of it. And thanks to Elf Jim for the wealth of information.:thumbsup2
Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for donating a tree. Wdwstar is the one who started this idea.
Please PM, wdwstar to let her know you want to donate a tree. I will send you some tree sharing tips that should answer most of your questions, but if not feel free to PM me you questions.

Edited: I just noticed I have already sent you the tree tips.

Elf Jim.

Christmasinwdw12-09019.jpg

Could you plz add me to VWL arriving Nov. 28th leaving Dec. 3 :woohoo:

I will be at POP the night before and at the lodge bright and early on the 28th :laughing:

tea pot I love the Mickey Santa Hat, thank you for posting a pic. :santa:

samsam thank you for the pic and info posted on the thread! :thumbsup2

magicalmcwho Thank you Elf Jim, I couldnt do this without you ! :wizard:

I will update the thread! :cloud9:

Aug. 1st just around the corner for those families that are not donating a tree.
Please keep in mind if i do not have a tree for the resort you are staying at, I can not add your name to that resort list.

example: we do not have a tree for OLD KeyWest Resort, yet, so I cant add any names to that tree list until a family donates a tree for that resort.

WDWSTAR

We will be at the VWL from the 24th of Dec untill the 2nd of Jan, we would love it if we could get on the xmas tree list. We have done this before and the whole family absolutly loved it. My thanks go out to all that are involved in this process, it really brings the Xmas spirit "HOME"

Jim

We will be at AKV Kidani December 10th-17th and would love to be on the list to request a tree. Is this all I have to do?

I hope today is the day! :banana:

We willl be at BLT from 12/16 - 12/22 and would like to share a tree.

As always, thank you for coordinating this effort and spreading the pixie dust!

We are at AKL Kidani village from December 7-15 and would love a tree if possible.

Michelle

This will be our 1st trip to Disney in December. I will be at the AKV from 12/7 to 12/14 and would like to participate. I see you do not have 4 trees this year. If you need me to I can buy tree to start the chain or if you do not need another tree can you please put me on the list to receive a tree. I will be arriving Dec 4th a spending the first few nights at the BWV.

Thank you

We will be at BCV 1/4 - 1/13 and we would love to be put on the list for a tree.

We did this a few years ago and had a great time with it.

Thanks so much for putting this together.

:santa::santa::santa:

We will be at AKV Kidani from Dec 17-Dec 23 and would love to have a tree if one is available. We did our own mini tree and lights at BLT last year and our boys loved it. This year we are taking the boys grandma, nana, and pappy and are so excited to be celebrating with them at Disney this time of year. To top that all off, it is the rest of the family's 1st trip to Disney World. Woohoo!!!! Please let me know if there are any decorations you need as I know we have LOTS of extra lights :)

We will be travelling to WDW on 12/11 from the UK - sorry we couldn't bring a tree to donate - it just wouldn't have travelled too well:sad2:

We are staying at BLT from 12/11 - 12/18 and at Kidani from 12/18 - 12/23 if there are any trees available that would be so wonderful!!:santa:

Many thanks for organising all this - it is terrific!:thumbsup2

It's that time of year again!!!!!!!!!!!!We will be staying at the BCV Nov. 23rd to Dec. 3rd. Thanks for all the work you and the Elf ;) put into this. :thumbsup2

I sent a PM yesterday to WDWStar. Were we supposed to post on here instead?

My dates are checking in BLT on December 8th and checking out on December 12 at BLT. I would love to surprise my family with a little Christmas in the room!

Thanks so much

I sent a PM yesterday to WDWStar. Were we supposed to post on here instead?

My dates are checking in BLT on December 8th and checking out on December 12 at BLT. I would love to surprise my family with a little Christmas in the room!

Thanks so much

:thumbsup2 yes you are supposed to send a PM to wdwstar.

We did this two years ago and it was wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter