DVC 6th year Christmas Tree, Sharing a Little DVC Holiday Magic

dustball, dont worry so much. AKL has the trees just inside the luggage room.
I asked bell service for a box with a christmas tree inside, no problem 2 seconds later i was walking out of AKL. DH couldnt believe i was coming right out without walking thru the store :goodvibes

I had no problem picking up the AKL TRee #1 and taking it to the polynesian.
On dec. 26th we moved to the BWV and on Dec. 27th while i was waiting for my case water from bell serive i noticed 2 BWV trees sitting just inside the door of the luggage room. Today we move to AKL with our friends that will be arriving this afternoon. NYE we will be moving to the BCVs.
If you are staying at AKL or BWV, i dont think you will have a problem picking up the trees. Happy New Years to you and your Families!

Hi Star! Sorry we missed you this trip. We are at HHI. I hope all is well with AKV#2.

Happy New Year and Thank you so much for all!:santa:

dustball, the info who to return the tree to will be inside the tree box. use the donation money inside the tree box to ship the tree back unless if there is a return shipping label. then just use the label and return the donation money inside the tree box. the return address label will be inside the box too.
you can take it to fedex or ask at the resort front desk.

Hi wdwstar...I believe you're next in line to receive the BCV tree that we have. We've really enjoyed it and want to thank you for putting this all together. It really made our Christmas extra special! Just packing it up right now so it'll be in Bell Services in just a little while.

Thanks again!

Deb

Thank you Deb, im glad you enjoyed the tree. we are moving slow right now and we will pick the tree up after 11am today. we are just enjoying this beautiful warm weather. Thank you for being apart of my tree list.
and thank you to Elf Jim for all the help this year!

we're moving slowly this morning too...up yesterday to take advantage of a 7 a.m. Animal Kingdom open time...we slept in today :)

Can't believe the luck we're having weather-wise and we still have 6 more days to go with sunshine forecast the rest of our trip!

Happy New Year and enjoy your stay!

Deb

Thank you so much to WDWstar and all who have worked
on making the swap a success...We are all so lucky this
holiday!!!

Sorry to be so nervous...I just take my being last in the swap and
responsiblity of returning the tree seriously...:yay:

Happy New Year Tree Swappers! We will see you all in WDW
in ONE WEEK:scared1: I have not packed one thing!!!

Stephanie

wdwstar...I just handed the tree over to "Jeff" in Bell Services...(in case of a problem..at least you have a name to go to) He seemed to know the drill so I think you'll be fine.

Deb

DisneyJen
We had the tree before you hope it all got to you as left? We also enjoyed the gifts that where left by Bobbie and family it was a nice touch, the ornament is on our tree.

We had no problem retrieving the tree after you left it for us ExecChef:thumbsup2

Our ornament is hanging on our tree here at home as well ... as well as our new Minnie Mouse tree topper that DH gave me on Christmas Day!

Thank you so much to WDWstar and all who have worked
on making the swap a success...We are all so lucky this
holiday!!!

Sorry to be so nervous...I just take my being last in the swap and
responsiblity of returning the tree seriously...:yay:

Happy New Year Tree Swappers! We will see you all in WDW
in ONE WEEK:scared1: I have not packed one thing!!!

Stephanie

Hi Dustball -

I am the owner of AKV Tree #4. Your name is on the outside of the box for your dates and it should be at bell services, so you should not have any problems going in and getting it and taking it to your new location. My name and instructions for returning the tree are in the box -- hopefully still there. Enjoy the tree and don't worry, all will work out!

Thanks!

I had no problem picking up the AKL TRee #1 and taking it to the polynesian.
On dec. 26th we moved to the BWV and on Dec. 27th while i was waiting for my case water from bell serive i noticed 2 BWV trees sitting just inside the door of the luggage room. Today we move to AKL with our friends that will be arriving this afternoon. NYE we will be moving to the BCVs.
If you are staying at AKL or BWV, i dont think you will have a problem picking up the trees. Happy New Years to you and your Families!

We told bell services to leave the BWV #2 tree just in that area inside the door so Robmags and other bell service people would have an easy time finding it.:thumbsup2 Glad it was easy to spot.

Tomorrow we'll be picking up our BWV tree, and we'll be sending it home on Friday!!! We have the "Welcome Home, BWV" ornament on our tree at home, too. We cheated, I suppose...never sent ours down:rotfl: but on the other hand, we don't have any candy waiting for us!:laughing: Oh well. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I am getting nevous about OKW tree #1... I have not heard anything from spruce who was to have shipped it back on the 23rd. :guilty:

Should I call OKW, if so who should I ask to speak with?

We just returned from our trip last night.

VWL tree #2 was dropped off at Bell services at 9:20 yesterday morning.

Bell services was great, they knew exactly what I was asking about.

Thanks Jim and Tammy, it was a beautiful addition to our room :goodvibes:

we did enjoy the akv tree #4 so much! i returned it to bell services on 12/26 as we were checking out, along with a door decoration to be used by the next person in line. there was also a gift of disney candy for the two families following us, and 25.00 for shipping it back to the owner. the door decoration will not fit in the box.......so may be disposed of at the end of the line if no one wants to take it.pixiedust:

we had a beautiful christmas at the animal kingdon lodge and will always remember the families that we shared a little bit of christmas with. :grouphug:

thank you, the who #3:santa:

Hi Dustball -

I am the owner of AKV Tree #4. Your name is on the outside of the box for your dates and it should be at bell services, so you should not have any problems going in and getting it and taking it to your new location. My name and instructions for returning the tree are in the box -- hopefully still there. Enjoy the tree and don't worry, all will work out!

Thanks!

HI Everyone,
Well, I tried again to pick up the AKL#4 tree and bell services has not seen it. I am going to try again tonight and ask if I can actually walk in a take a look myself.
How big is the box for this tree?
We were so looking forward to having the tree for the kids. I just hope it is found so it can get sent home.
Any advice otherwise on trying to track it down.
Lorraine:sad2:

Bopsmom, we are here and the Tree is AWESOME. Thanks so much for the gifts as well. Hope you had a great time.

HI Everyone,
Well, I tried again to pick up the AKL#4 tree and bell services has not seen it. I am going to try again tonight and ask if I can actually walk in a take a look myself.
How big is the box for this tree?
We were so looking forward to having the tree for the kids. I just hope it is found so it can get sent home.
Any advice otherwise on trying to track it down.
Lorraine:sad2:

Lorraine -

I sent you a PM as well. I just can not figure out what they have done with the tree the who #3 and my family have seen it at AKV so it should be there. They were not very good when I picked it up the first time. It took me showing the proof of delivery to convince them it was there. I am sure if you tell them the names that I sent in my PM they will find it. Let me know what you find out. I want for you to find it so your family can enjoy it!

Thanks,
NSL

To Laurabearz: Just wanted you to know that all went very well with picking up the tree on Dec. 21 and returning it late at night on Dec. 25. :banana: We packed it up late on Christmas night and took it back to Bell Services since we wanted to be at the park early on 12/26.

The tree was beautiful and we all enjoyed it during the week. I left a flower topper for the tree since we will not be back next year.

We had a BW View and we could see our balcony lights when we returned on the Friendship boats.:woohoo:

Thanks so much to everyone involved with BWV Tree #1. There should be plenty of money to ship the tree back. The envelope had $30 when we retrieved the tree and we left another $15. I also donated a stocking door ornament---nothing fancy, but since it was on the door, I just wanted something to hold the candy canes for DVC members walking by.

Thanks to Kylene and family for the 'gifts'. :santa:

WDWStar, there are angel wings waiting for you! You and all those donating trees are the true spirits of the holidays!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter