DVC 6th year Christmas Tree, Sharing a Little DVC Holiday Magic

Helllo WDWSTAR,

Thank you so much for doing this. We would be thrilled to be able to share a tree. We are staying at the BCVillas from 12/26 until 1/1/2009.
:santa: :santa: :santa:

I Sent You A Pm...we Would Love To Share A Tree, We Will Be At Ssr On Dec 3-10th..thank So Much This Will Be A Great Surprise For My Family

Hi,
I would like to once again join in on the DVE Christmas Tree. I will be staying at the BWV from December 28th to Jan 2nd. I will also PM. Thanks

PM sent!

We'll be at the BWV December 28-January 4, and we're really excited to get to share the holiday magic again!

Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks for doing all the work for the tree swap again this year! We'll be back in December again this year, this time splitting our time between AKV and VWL. Since I've participated the last two years at BWV, I think I'll let some other folks have a shot at the trees this year. We enjoyed having them in the past though. It's a wonderful addition for the holidays!

Hi, hope it's not to late. I read about this last year and thought how much fun I will pm you. Thanks for all your work.

I'm also interested in the tree swap. I will have family in 3 different rooms at the BWV Dec 19-24. Interested in 1-3 trees.

Also, I am not truly crafty and limited on time, so actually donating a tree is problematic- however, wouldn't mind "chipping in" to donate a tree if that is possible????

also sending a pm

Hi,
We would like to participate again this year. We are staying at the BWV from December 7 through December 12th.
Tom and Chris

wdwstar, :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

The tree was beautiful at the BCVs last year and we are looking forward to our BWV tree this year.

Please correct our dates. BWV 11/15 to 11/22.

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

The disneynutz family

If at all possible I would like to sign up for the tree swap at Saratoga Springs for Dec 14-16th. Short trip, but we have to do Christmas early due to parenting plan arrangements. Thanks!

Hi WDWStar! Thanks for your coordination of this great tradition!!! We would love to participate. We will be at SSR from 11/24 to 11/29.

Thanks!

PM sent. We would like to join the SSR group. We'll be there Dec. 20-27. Thanks!

WOW :smickey: Our first day of the thread and i am :woohoo: of all the responces we have had so far.:goodvibes

I just want everyone to know, if i added you to the list, you are on the share a little magic christmas tree. there will be no need for me to pm you back or post, if your on the list you will be sharing a tree as long as we start getting tree donations. dont worry we have plenty of time for the trees to be donated.:tink:

I also want to say thank you to my elf, you know who you are, with helping me pull this all together today.:santa:

bandjbaine you have requested 3 trees for the BWV Dec. 19 - 24, right now i have a list for the BWV with 4 trees and all 4 trees have families starting on dec. 21 or close to that date. i put you down on the BWV waitlist.

We haven't been to WDW around Christmas in awhile, and would love to add a tree to our room to help us celebrate!

Please add us to one of the BWV lists, if possible, for 12/5-12/9.

I'll pm you as well...

Thanks!

OMG DOH!!! I will be down in time to use a tree!!! November 20th-23rd OKW (Although I am on the waitlist for AKV lol)

But put me down for OKW

We've been to disney several times around Christmas but first time with DVC (closed last week!). Please include us. The kids have looked longingly at the other rooms with trees so this will be a great surprise.

passes4six
Saratoga Springs Resort
Sun Dec 14 - Sat Dec 20

WDWStar, Thanks so much for all the work you do coordinating this wonderful tradition.

Please put me down for:
AKV Nov. 30 - Dec. 5 - I will donate a tree this year and bring it with me.

I am also PM'ing you a question about last years wonderful AKV tree.
Sharon

WDWStar thanks so much for taking the time to handle all this!!

If possible I would love to get a tree as a surpise for our kids. We will be at SSR Dec 5 - 12.

Many thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter