• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dummy here - Please help

debdot

Mouseketeer
I am not a clueless person but i cannot figure out how to do this.

can someone please tell me how to "subscribe" to a thread. also, what happens when you do.

thanks

It's easy just click on the reply button and then reply to the post,after that underneath the post box ,you'll see "additional options" you subscribe there! After subscribing you'll get notices of other replies to that post! :wave:

or do, thread tools... at top of thread... choose subscribe to this thread, and then on the page that loads click on add to subscriptions

I had to change my email to a yahoo address befor I could post. Not sure why but my bellsouth address would not work. Once I changed got right in.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter