Dummy booking duration?

love280mickey

Mouseketeer
How many times can you move one...or how long will it last? Cruising next March and would consider an online booking to save some money, but no idea when we would actually cruise again. Thanks.

As of right now, I believe you can move it as many times as you wish. I think I've read about people who moved a dummy res six times or more. However, I think I read rumor that DCL was considering restricting the number of times a cruise date can be changed. But that could be just rumor.

If I use Costco as the travel agent so I can get their cash card afterwards....will they charge me a change fee?

Anyone know who has had this experience with them? Thanks!

Currently there are no rules regarding moving a reservation as long as it isn't a concierge cabin. We moved one 4 times. That said, the rules could change at any time.

To the above--there can only be a fee charged by an agency for a cancellation if you signed a contract agreeing to that (DCL charges no fee). So...did you sign anything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter