Dumbo while pregnant?

"Cinder" Ella's Mom

DIS Veteran
I am sure I can look this up, but new my Dis friends would know. My sister is pregnant (will be 9 weeks at WDW) and says she thinks there is a warning for pregnant women on Alladin's Magic Carpets. Is that the case with Dumbo too? Are these no-nos for pregnant women? She obviously wants to take no chances, but will be travelling with a 3 year old who will want her mom to ride some rides with her.

I always did Dumbo while I was pregnant and never had any puking issues but each person is different!

Anything that goes in circles absolutely would have made me throw up and possibly faint while pregnant, but I have low blood pressure and always get dizzy on those things when I'm not pregnant. Since she's been pregnant before, she might know a little better how it will affect her. Assuming her doctor is okay with her traveling, there's really not much of a chance that she'd have a real risk to the fetus at 9 weeks. It's safely nestled inside her bones at that point.

Doctor Mouse thinks it is fine!

PS I already told her that but she only listens to real doctors :-)

I'm surprised that every ride doesn't have the standard "not for you if you are or may be pregnant" line simply as a legal disclaimer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter