Dumb rental question

gctong

Mouseketeer
Probably the dumbest question yet...

If my flight "supposedly" gets in at 12:50pm to Orlando, what time should I make the car reservation pick up? Right now, my reservation is at 1:30. Is that enough time or should I make it for 2pm? I'm flying on United.

I would say 1:30 is fine... that should give you enough time, but one question... are you picking up the vehicle at the airport (on site) or via shuttle, because that may cause a few extra minutes :sunny:

Good point. Didn't think that far yet...I rented at the airport via National...so is that shuttle or actually at the airport?

Originally posted by gctong
Good point. Didn't think that far yet...I rented at the airport via National...so is that shuttle or actually at the airport?
National is at the airport.

The time is fine. It won't matter at all to National if you are a few minutes early or late (voice of experience). I would not change the time unless you change your flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter