Duffy items available

mufasa0505

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen accessories for Duffy onboard? We got our Duffy in Epcot in November, but the only outfit available for him that we could find that week was the baseball uniform. I'd love a cruiseline getup for him.

I remember seeing that bear onboard but don't remember if there were any clothes.

..I was too busy growling at the display :rolleyes1 (I'm far from a fan of Duffy) :rotfl2:

Lol, I understand. I was anti-Duffy myself until we had the best character interaction ever with him. :goodvibes

I bought the baseball outfit and the sailor outfit while I was at Disneyland last month. I'm bringing Duffy with me when I go on the 2-night cruise to nowhere next week. LOL

I must be out of touch, what and who is Duffy. Something tells me I'm going to have one before the end of my cruise in March. Picutures of Duffy????

I remember seeing that bear onboard but don't remember if there were any clothes.

..I was too busy growling at the display :rolleyes1 (I'm far from a fan of Duffy) :rotfl2:

:confused3 Any particular reason? Is it just b/c he's not a 'real' Disney character?

I bought the baseball outfit and the sailor outfit while I was at Disneyland last month. I'm bringing Duffy with me when I go on the 2-night cruise to nowhere next week. LOL

I'd like to meet him! :-)lmao:)

Actually, he might be a great gift for my nephew who will be two when we cruise next November. It's easy to think of gifts for his older sisters, this may be great for him.

:confused3 Any particular reason? Is it just b/c he's not a 'real' Disney character?

Partially. But it started when it was announced that there would be Duffy shaped vinylmation. And I'm certainly not a fan of any other shape but mickey. The mickey shape is why I started collecting. And I have no attachment to Duffy, he's really just a bear.

Plus, I don't really like how all of a sudden Duffy was everywhere. And it's not the first time they've tried to make him popular in the States (he's huge in Tokyo). First time was as "the Disney Bear".

:scared:

We have a few Disney bears. I'm glad to see "duffy" because I wanted one for my second son. We did see the sailor suit on the Magic in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter