Duffy items available

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by mufasa0505, Jan 14, 2011.

1. mufasa0505

mufasa0505 DIS Veteran

Has anyone seen accessories for Duffy onboard? We got our Duffy in Epcot in November, but the only outfit available for him that we could find that week was the baseball uniform. I'd love a cruiseline getup for him.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PaintedRedRoses

PaintedRedRoses Mouseketeer

I remember seeing that bear onboard but don't remember if there were any clothes.

..I was too busy growling at the display :rolleyes1 (I'm far from a fan of Duffy) :rotfl2:

4. mufasa0505

mufasa0505 DIS Veteran

Lol, I understand. I was anti-Duffy myself until we had the best character interaction ever with him. :goodvibes

5. tinkerbelltwins

tinkerbelltwins DIS Veteran

We bought the Duffy sailor suit outfit while on board the Magic in October.

6. CADisneyMom

CADisneyMom DIS Veteran

I bought the baseball outfit and the sailor outfit while I was at Disneyland last month. I'm bringing Duffy with me when I go on the 2-night cruise to nowhere next week. LOL

7. Kap@abq

Kap@abq Mouseketeer

I must be out of touch, what and who is Duffy. Something tells me I'm going to have one before the end of my cruise in March. Picutures of Duffy????

8. tchrrx

tchrrx <font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment

:confused3 Any particular reason? Is it just b/c he's not a 'real' Disney character?

9. ibouncetoo

ibouncetoo <font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi

I'd like to meet him! :-)lmao:)

Actually, he might be a great gift for my nephew who will be two when we cruise next November. It's easy to think of gifts for his older sisters, this may be great for him.

10. PaintedRedRoses

PaintedRedRoses Mouseketeer

Partially. But it started when it was announced that there would be Duffy shaped vinylmation. And I'm certainly not a fan of any other shape but mickey. The mickey shape is why I started collecting. And I have no attachment to Duffy, he's really just a bear.

Plus, I don't really like how all of a sudden Duffy was everywhere. And it's not the first time they've tried to make him popular in the States (he's huge in Tokyo). First time was as "the Disney Bear".

:scared:

11. Davids-Coco

Davids-Coco <font color=green>Sometimes my inner monologue isn

We have a few Disney bears. I'm glad to see "duffy" because I wanted one for my second son. We did see the sailor suit on the Magic in November.