• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Duffy! Duffy! Where art thou Duffy!

IadoreWDW

Miss Chief
Afternoon Disers :goodvibes

I am having some serious serious SERIOUS WDW withdrawels.
It doesnt help that my friend is at the world right this instant. ;)
Texting me constantly... MOANING!!!! :scared1: I know right? She's mental. :rotfl:

Anyway she is going to get me a present! :lovestruc and asked what I would like.

Well I would love a Duffy bear! I have fallen in love with his pictures! :hug:
So cute.

Dear moany friend has just text saying she can't find him! :eek:

Is he still available? Is she blind?

Helllllppppp! :hug:

Also how much is the little fellow? ;)

Sarah :dance3:

You can definitely find him at the shops just at the beginning of the World Showcase in Epcot. I'm sure he's at many other stores in WDW, but definitely there.

I don't remember the price, maybe $15-$25.

There were tons in WS at EPCOT. AS you enter WS from the front of the park, go to your left, I believe near Mexico? Duffy has a meet and greet in a gazebo there on the left and across from him on the right is a gift shop that has , or had tons of Duffy merchandise in Sept and Nov. Duffy was $25, the Build a Bear size one. I believe I read reports he is now $30. I love my Duffy !

Afternoon Disers :goodvibes

I am having some serious serious SERIOUS WDW withdrawels.
It doesnt help that my friend is at the world right this instant. ;)
Texting me constantly... MOANING!!!! :scared1: I know right? She's mental. :rotfl:

Anyway she is going to get me a present! :lovestruc and asked what I would like.

Well I would love a Duffy bear! I have fallen in love with his pictures! :hug:
So cute.

Dear moany friend has just text saying she can't find him! :eek:

Is he still available? Is she blind?

Helllllppppp! :hug:

Also how much is the little fellow? ;)

Sarah :dance3:

She is totally blind!! The Easter Duffy is absolutely adorable! We just got the cutest Duffy Woody outfit for ds at the Once Upon a Toy shop at DTD. You can find Duffy the bear merchandise at Epcot, for sure at Germany and for sure at the store near the Lightning McQueen topiary at World Showcase. Also, WOD has Duffy. There is a b-day duffy, a my first duffy, and a Easter Duffy that are clothed but smaller. There is also a regular sized duffy that comes just the bear. The clothing for the regular size Duffy is $20 and they have a Buzz outfit, Woody, Germany, China, etc.

The Woody outfit $20

100_1770.jpg

The Woody outfit is so cute!!! :lovestruc
She is at Epcot now but I haven't heard back from her yet. :rolleyes1
However I am thinking I shall have to just ask for a nudey Duffy if it's $30 for the bear and $20 for the outfit, $50 is abit much to spend on little ole me. :upsidedow :teacher:

Can you buy Duffy costumes online? :surfweb:

I won't be back in the world til Oct 2012.
Well if i get kept on at work after all these cuts. :headache:
Will the wee bear still be kicking about then? It's hard to tell. :hug:

There is also a very affordable Duffy magnet. The hands are magnetic. We found this one at France's Gallerie Les Halles. It's about 4 inches tall. Costs $8

2bceft.jpg

We were at WDW from April 7-11 and Duffy was everywhere! I bought DD one in the giftshop at Boardwalk, but they were everywhere.

There is also a very affordable Duffy magnet. The hands are magnetic. We found this one at France's Gallerie Les Halles. It's about 4 inches tall. Costs $8

2bceft.jpg

i got an identical bear to this but it is a backpack clip/keychain. I got it at the duffy store which is at the entrance to WS.:goodvibes

Duffy is TOPS on my DDs list when we go in 1WEEK :cool1: she wants the bear and a key chain for her backpack!!:) Good to know you can still find him just about everywhere.........OP, Hope you get a text soon saying Duffy is on his way to you!!:thumbsup2

I got a Duffy that's a little smaller and came with a lovely 2011 sweater when we were there a few weeks ago. He was 25-30 dollars I think, my mom actually got him for me as a present (since I was seriously bummed about there not being any plush Pascals).

Here's me, Duffy, and mini-Duffy. :)

Disney20111176.jpg

We got the regular Duffy from Fittings and Fairings at the YC and also a pirate version of him. I'm so glad we went ahead and got the pirate version because I have not seen that one again anywhere!

Don't forget they also have Duffy trading pins!

I love the Woody outfit!! I might have to purchase one when we go in just a few short weeks!! :thumbsup2

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter