Duffy bear book?

onyx8

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where in the parks I can purchase the book about how Minnie gave Duffy to Mickey? Bonus points if it is in the MK since I am going there tomorrow. TIA!

I actually have the book, it's a "Golden Book" series. I honestly got it at our local supermarket. May want to look where or on a site where "Golden Books" are sold, I'm sorry I have not seen it in the parks anywhere.

Does anyone know where in the parks I can purchase the book about how Minnie gave Duffy to Mickey? Bonus points if it is in the MK since I am going there tomorrow. TIA!

We bought the book (and had it autographed by the illustrator) at the the shop in Epcot near the Duffy Meet.

The book is called Duffy The Disney Bear.

cynzilla said:
I actually have the book, it's a "Golden Book" series. I honestly got it at our local supermarket. May want to look where or on a site where "Golden Books" are sold, I'm sorry I have not seen it in the parks anywhere.

I already have the "Disney Bear" golden book. This is not about Duffy, though. They no longer sell Disney Bear.

Emporium or Art of Disney. Emporium should have it in either the book section or the Duffy section, which are right by each other.

I logged in to post a reply, and saw the name of the person who posted last. I had to take a 2nd look!

If you don't get it at the park, it is sold at DTD, along with Duffy and a small collection of outfits. We needed to purchase an outfit but didn't have any more park days left. Luckily we were able to purchase something at DTD, but we wish we would have remembered to do so at Epcot.

I bought this book for DD December 2011. We had Duffy sign the book. She cherishes it to this day. She is such a Disney fan.

I am glad you were able to find it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter