Duffy and Shellie May Tsum Tsum reach DLP :)

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
After hearing the news this lunch time couldn't resist heading off to the park to see for myself

Couple of hours later and soaking wet - It is pouring down here today and it's cold - I had these 2 in my hands :thumbsup2

001_opt(1).jpg

And off they go to join the rest of the collection :D

006_opt(1).jpg

As you can see from above I don't have all the collections that have been released, far from it in fact but I couldn't not buy these 2 either :)

Aww they are beyond cute! DD has a few Tsums Tsums but mainly just the Frozen ones - I need to get her to start thinking outside the Frozen bubble!

Ive just been looking for an excuse to book up, I think this is it! Fingers crossed my fiancé can get some holidays :|

Oh cute!! I just got Duffy from a friend in WDW. Now I need Shelley May! We love Tsums!! Hope they are there in Nov!

I can't see the photos :-(

Funnily enough, we searched all over WDW for Tsums tsums and had to ask in the end! Only one toy shop sold them at DTD. They just don't seem such a big deal in the US. My DDs both managed to get Duffy over there, but no sign of Shellie May.

They have a little collection now, but only choose ones they like, so some don't feature in their eyes lol!

I have just managed to get some of the Jack & Sally ones for my DD1 from DS UK as she is a Jack mad! I have put them away for Christmas - I know, Christmas already, but at least I have them before they sell out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter