• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dues auto deduct

johnkrusinski

Mouseketeer
Hi, has anyone had there 2015 dues deducted from there checking account yet.this is my first year using auto deduct and nothing taken out of my checking yet as of Friday morning the 16th. Just wondering if the same is going on with everyone else or if in the past it is always on the 15th or not thanks

Hi, has anyone had there 2015 dues deducted from there checking account yet.this is my first year using auto deduct and nothing taken out of my checking yet as of Friday morning the 16th. Just wondering if the same is going on with everyone else or if in the past it is always on the 15th or not thanks

Nothing taken out of mine either. Checked this morning. My concern is I have a trip planned in May and I hope this doesn't have any affect on that. Not my issue that they didn't take the payment. Gonna wait till Monday to see it the transaction has occurred.

We see posts like this every January.

They seem to a little behind every year for January, but eventually they catch up. I do not think you have to worry about it, especially if you have already been paying monthly. Just wait a few days and you will see the deductions.

They may not have drafted the funds yet, but the payment is already reflected on your account. If you view your annual dues transaction history you will see they've already deducted the January payment from the outstanding balance.

They haven't taken mine either, and it isn't showing in my scheduled transactions for today on the Credit Unions website...running a little late this year.

Yep. Mine also posted on the 20th. Sounds like the mouse is starting to rake it in.

Is it strange that mine still have not been deducted? MS said they would be deducted this past Friday but nothing yet. First year trying the auto payment and it is starting to worry me a little.:confused3

I don't remember it being this late before, but I think its late because they re-adjust the numbers to reflect the new dues amount for the year. Mine just came out on the 23rd.

Mine didnt come out till 1/23 either- I was told by member accounting that it takes 10 days from when you set up for auto deduct before they are able to take the payment. (so if you sent your voided check on 1/15 the auto deduct would occur on 1/25)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter