• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dude's Rules

Same here. Behind 22.

cats, I'm sorry it's not going to work out for you. I need to eat dinner in a while and then get to real work, so I doubt it will go for me either. Que sera sera, I guess. :sad2:

i guess i can say i tried, but with all the crashing everytime i start a pirates game it's just not getting me anywhere. I am losing credits more than i am gaining them. I might as well go earn credits.

whoah! i got in line for a pirates lobby to go use my key and there was 53 in line! talk about a long line!

whoah! i got in line for a pirates lobby to go use my key and there was 53 in line! talk about a long line!

I wish that staff would do something about this quest. I at least hope they anticipated this because this is rediculouse for a quest

Well folks it is time for Dude to throw in the towel for tonight, remember: these items may be for sale, so don't stress it if you can't them.

Thanks for the effort, Dude. I bet we could've done it without the crashes and lines.

I'm still in line for that lobby if anyone wants to take a whack at the plan with me.

Thanks for the effort, Dude. I bet we could've done it without the crashes and lines.

I'm still in line for that lobby if anyone wants to take a whack at the plan with me.

Hopefully VMK will reset servers tonight, lag free and crash free tomorrow. Good luck all :thumbsup2

Look for a post tomorrow for ppl making teams, I will try to get them started early bc if were to late like tonight it's going to be crazy :(

I suggest you don't use these rules. Tomorrow I will post the rules I got 600 poinst with :)

I'd pay someone $20 real USD to do this quest for me..

are those rules the ones you are using with us perhaps??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter