Du?

princesslondon

Mouseketeer
I sent Dreams a request around 415 yesterday about a booking for today. I know it was late, but I'm a huge control freak and wasn't sure about using a TA. We are gold and want to move a reservation we already have booked to a 2014 Alaskan cruise. I got an auto email response yesterday but nothing from a person. Can they book my request at8 without anything else from me or should I just call myself?

Give them a call. I don't know how much information you already gave them so maybe they can book it but I usually get some kind of confimation. In my experience it's unusual for them not to get back to you quickly. I am a huge control freak and I love using DU because they are always on top of things. Tammy's our agent and we've been emailing back and forth since I got home from work last night after 6pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter