• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DU....my cruise price went up ?

breakingd_awn

DIS Veteran
Today I made a payment on my cruise. When I got to my Reservation page I saw my cruise cost went up about $200 ? Has this happened to anyone else

Never heard of this! Thought that the price was "signed sealed and delivered"...Another words, once deposit is made and reservation is made, thought that the price is sealed and set!:scared1::scared1:

Never heard of this!:cool1:

Definitely call your TA and see what is up. I know there have been increases when port charges go up but I can't imagine port charges went up $200.

MJ

LOL....Well I fell like a ditz. I just checked my math on the calculator, it didn't go up. I should have double checked before I panicked;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter