DTD Water Launch (Cirque to Cap't Jacks?)

NEWireless

Earning My Ears
Newbie, lurking and learning (thank you all).

Grand Gathering in planning for June '08.

I'm planning a late night dinner at Captain Jack's after La Nouba. I can't find any details on the hours, frequency, and travel route/stops of the DTD water launch.

Any DTD Water Launch specific info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Bryan

I may be wrong, but as far as I can remember the boat at DTD only goes to SSR. If you are staying at SSR you can walk there from DTD if the boat stops running. If you are staying in any other resort you will have to take a bus back, and i think they run till 1 o'clock.

Hi Bryan,

After you leave Cirque walk past House of Blues, keeping it on your RIGHT, and at the end of the walkway there will be a dock and the water launch will take you to the Marketplace, with maybe a stop at Pleasure Island on the way. They run quite frequently. The dock at the Marketplace is right beside Captain Jack's. It also serves as the dock from other points of call such as SSR, POR, POFG. We have used this launch three times and find it relaxing and quick> We have also taken it on our way to Cirque after getting off our resort bus at DTD. Cirque is an awesome show, by the way. Have a most magical trip!!!

Peg and Bob

Peg and Bob, that's just what I was hoping to hear! I would prefer walking with the kids (13, 10, 8, 5), but I need an alternative for my septuagenarian parents. This will be perfect!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter