• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DTD scrapbook store

katelynsmommy2001

<font color=red>It's late, & I am feeling a little
:guilty: I just read on another board that there is a scrapbook store at DTD!! :sad2: We have been back now for about 3 weeks, but I had no clue it was there!! I guess I didn't do enough homework!! :sad1:

That said what did I miss out on? Do they have stuff that I couldn't find at my local store? Wait! Don't tell me!! It'll just make it worse!! No, I want to know!! AAAAHHHH!!!! I can't believe I passed it up!! :furious:

Thanks for the info!!!!

They do have some paper that is theme park related and some other stickers and stuff that you can only get there. I honestly bought way too much, and I really like stuff I get at my LSS. So, don't beat yourself up for missing out. My favorite would probably have to be the Micky eyelets and mini punch.

Madi100 said:
They do have some paper that is theme park related and some other stickers and stuff that you can only get there. I honestly bought way too much, and I really like stuff I get at my LSS. So, don't beat yourself up for missing out. My favorite would probably have to be the Micky eyelets and mini punch.

Okay! I do feel a little better now!! I hate to think that I could have passed up a cool store!! I could spend a fortune on the EK success stuff!! Especially the 3-D which is my addiction for this album!! :Pinkbounc
Thanks for the info!!

DTDscrapstore.jpg

I didn't miss it. But for some of the things I got, I wish I had. I found several of the stickers I bought on line or at my LSS for a different price. Some of the WDW specific things were neat though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter