DTD question - House of Blues

Dsny1sttimer

Earning My Ears
What is the House of Blues like after dark? Is it rowdy and loud, run over by teens/twenties (no offense)? Or, is it still more of a family atmosphere?
DH and I love to listen to live music, but, of course, our kiddos will be with us (DD 8 and DS 6). So, just wondering if it's ok to take them there or better to avoid it?
Thanks!

What is the House of Blues like after dark? Is it rowdy and loud, run over by teens/twenties (no offense)? Or, is it still more of a family atmosphere?
DH and I love to listen to live music, but, of course, our kiddos will be with us (DD 8 and DS 6). So, just wondering if it's ok to take them there or better to avoid it?
Thanks!

Honestly it depends who is playing that night. Depending on the act the crowd can change. You may get tweens with their parents or an older punk rocker crowd. I advise checking the schedule of shows at the HOB website during your vacation and plan from there.

You can check the HOB website for the current venue...we were fortunate one night to see Merle Haggard who is a friend of my uncles. And then again another night we stopped in and we knew we were with a crowd that didn't appreciate us. It all depends on the evening.

But realise that once the show starts the crowd is all wrangled in the concert hall not the restaurant. They are completely seperate.

If you are planning to see a show, eat early at HOB they (at least did last we went) give "prefered" early entry to those who eat at the restaurant before the show. Great when people start to line up early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter