• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DTD Hotel Transportation Timing

alleghator

Mouseketeer
Roughly how long would it take to get between the Hilton LBV and Epcot using the hotel shuttle? Would it be faster to walk to DTD and take a DTD bus? How about the Magic Kingdom?

Do they all run the same hours?

I have never taken a hotel shuttle but ... I imagine it would be much faster to take it. The busses from DTD only go to the resorts not the theme parks, so you would have to take a resort bus then a theme park bus from that resort. Hope this helps, have a great trip!

when I was there (several years) it was a fast trip - but remember that the DD roads are being completely redone. right now I think you have to go on Disney Vacation Way (road in front of SSr and OKW) - so would ride the DD bus.

disney did away with their theme park buses going to DD several years ago - too many people were parking at DD then riding the bus to the parks.

so now you have to ride a bus to a hotel - if you want to go to Epcot - then would get on the BC/YC bus, studios - BW bus, MK - cr/blt - from all these locations you can walk over to the park of your choice. AK there is no such option.

The DTD shuttle buses run pretty good on schedule. Right now :25 and :55 past the hour. And run till 90 minutes after park closings.

You are going from the Hilton LBV and that is the 'A' Bus route and you will be first to be picked up and dropped off. Having said that, your trip will be longer to the parks as you are the first picked up. The 'A' Bus route goes:

Hilton LBV
Holiday Inn
B Resort
Double Tree

I timed the trip from the Buena Vista Palace to Magic once and it was under 20 minutes. Now that was the last resort pick up so you can add maybe 5-10 minutes to that ride time from say the first resort pick up, which you would be. Barring any assisted loadings needed for people in ECV or wheelchairs.

I would think from the Hilton LBV to EPCOT should be no more than 20 minutes or so. As I said, they do run pretty good on schedule and it will be your best bet to get to the parks from DTD resort area hotels on those shuttles.

Here's a hint as well. On your way back, you can get on the 'B' Bus from the parks and get off at the Wyndham LBV right across the street if the 'A' Bus to your hotel is not the first bus to get to that park you are at and just walk to the Hilton. We do this all the time at DTD hotels.

The DTD shuttle buses run pretty good on schedule. Right now :25 and :55 past the hour. And run till 90 minutes after park closings.

You are going from the Hilton LBV and that is the 'A' Bus route and you will be first to be picked up and dropped off. Having said that, your trip will be longer to the parks as you are the first picked up. The 'A' Bus route goes:

Hilton LBV
Holiday Inn
B Resort
Double Tree

I timed the trip from the Buena Vista Palace to Magic once and it was under 20 minutes. Now that was the last resort pick up so you can add maybe 5-10 minutes to that ride time from say the first resort pick up, which you would be. Barring any assisted loadings needed for people in ECV or wheelchairs.

I would think from the Hilton LBV to EPCOT should be no more than 20 minutes or so. As I said, they do run pretty good on schedule and it will be your best bet to get to the parks from DTD resort area hotels on those shuttles.

Here's a hint as well. On your way back, you can get on the 'B' Bus from the parks and get off at the Wyndham LBV right across the street if the 'A' Bus to your hotel is not the first bus to get to that park you are at and just walk to the Hilton. We do this all the time at DTD hotels.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter