DTD Hotel for 1 night...

Dalton5

<font color=teal>I swear... I would go off my Von
:wave2: We will be driving straight thru from Ohio on Sept. 11..our ressies at CR start on Sept. 12. We would like to stay in the DTD area for the one night so we can walk over for dinner. Any suggestions as to where a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children, 16,11,11) can stay in DTD. We just want something clean and reasonably priced (around $100.00).
Thanks for the help.
:grouphug: Dalton5

Dalton5 said:
:wave2: We will be driving straight thru from Ohio on Sept. 11..our ressies at CR start on Sept. 12. We would like to stay in the DTD area for the one night so we can walk over for dinner. Any suggestions as to where a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children, 16,11,11) can stay in DTD. We just want something clean and reasonably priced (around $100.00).
Thanks for the help.
:grouphug: Dalton5
you can try the Best Western Lake Buena Vista or the Holiday Inn (old Marriott). I have stayed at both (Holiday Inn when it was the Marriott) with a family of 5.

Check out the mousesavers website. They always have good rates. I would bid priceline "resort only" and keep my bid below $80. You'll have a good chance of getting a good deal.

Hope you have a great time. I've always wanted to stay at the CR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter