DTD Hilton - Pictures? Likes? Dislikes?

Do they offer the Extra "morning" Hours to DTD hotels?

thanks in advance

Their is a website for the DD hotels (you might already have it ) :

http://www.downtowndisneyhotels.com/hotlspg.html

You can sort of get an idea of the distances of the various hotels to the Marketplace (the Grosvenor is now the Regal Sun resort). The Hilton and the Regal Sun will have the shortest walks to the Marketplace :

circle.jpg

Since when is there a Courtyard Marriott?

Since 2004.....it's an older map but I've kept it because I like how it shows the distance and position of the hotels. The Courtyard, as of 2004, is now the Holiday Inn. And the Grovsenor is the Regal Sun.

Since 2004.....it's an older map but I've kept it because I like how it shows the distance and position of the hotels. The Courtyard, as of 2004, is now the Holiday Inn. And the Grovsenor is the Regal Sun.

Just a note: The Holiday Inn has not reopened since the damage incurred during the hurricane. A shame to having it standing empty.

Just a note: The Holiday Inn has not reopened since the damage incurred during the hurricane. A shame to having it standing empty.

Thanks....this is good to know....and yes, it is a shame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter