DTD.. from???

TinkerLori

Earning My Ears
We are staying at POP in May. We get there on a Thursday and we're not planning anything except the Luau that night.. We are driving but I really thing my son(6) would like to take the boat over to Down Town Disney.

My question.. finally LOL... what resort could we drive over to that has a direct boat over to DTD? Is there one even?

We are staying at POP in May. We get there on a Thursday and we're not planning anything except the Luau that night.. We are driving but I really thing my son(6) would like to take the boat over to Down Town Disney.

My question.. finally LOL... what resort could we drive over to that has a direct boat over to DTD? Is there one even?

POR and POFQ have boat access to DTD.

SSR and OKW also have access to water taxis to DTD; OKW is much longer than SSR and you have to transfer to another boat to get back to Marketplace.

Also, if you have some extra time, take the water taxi from POR, walk around a bit (you have to deboard for the return trip to allow others who are waiting to return to POR), and then go back to POR's lounge in the Main Building.

Wednesday through Saturday, starting around 8:30 pm, they have a guy called Yee-hah Bob that performs in the lounge until around midnight. He is a hit with the kids as well as adults.

Your son would be the perfect age for his entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter