DTD disney recommendations for a family?

havoc315

DIS Veteran
Any recommendations for a lunch reservation for a foodie family of 4, including DS7 and DD5?

I was thinking of Wolfgang Puck Cafe, or possible Paradiso 37.. any feedback on those places?

It will be our last meal on property, and will probably be using the last of our DxDP credits.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe is a good option for the whole family. Paradiso 37 is a great choice for lunch as well, but I wouldn't recommend it for a family later in the evening when the bar crowd could arrive. My only concern with paradiso 37 on the DDP is that the main draw there (for me anyway) are the appetizers, and not being able to partake in those would be a real bummer! (Usually I just get apps and dessert when I'm there.)

I can also highly recommend Raglan Road -- lots of fun, good food and a great atmosphere!

Other options the kids might like are T-Rex Cafe (dino-rific!) and Rainforest Cafe if you haven't been to those yet.

If you're seafood eaters, Fulton's Crab House is a fun choice because it's situated on a "boat" in the water -- but this will cost 2 table service credits.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe is a good option for the whole family. Paradiso 37 is a great choice for lunch as well, but I wouldn't recommend it for a family later in the evening when the bar crowd could arrive. My only concern with paradiso 37 on the DDP is that the main draw there (for me anyway) are the appetizers, and not being able to partake in those would be a real bummer! (Usually I just get apps and dessert when I'm there.)

I can also highly recommend Raglan Road -- lots of fun, good food and a great atmosphere!

Other options the kids might like are T-Rex Cafe (dino-rific!) and Rainforest Cafe if you haven't been to those yet.

If you're seafood eaters, Fulton's Crab House is a fun choice because it's situated on a "boat" in the water -- but this will cost 2 table service credits.

We are on the deluxe, so we would get the apps....
Not going to spend 2-credits for lunch at Fulton, I expect we will be on our last credit per person..

Not going to do Rainforest Cafe--- we had 1 in our local mall. Don't need to experience it at DTD. I'll look at the menu at T-Rex..

Any feedback on Bongos?

DD who was 6 at the time loved Wolfgang Puck Cafe, DH and had a wonderful night at Raglan Road. It was busy but we sat at the bar and I had pâté and wine, but then I'm a Brit so love the pub feel. DH had a great salad and we shared desserts.

I'd have a look at the menus and decided which type of food appeals to you more.

We love Raglan Road. We eat there every trip the "it's not bleedin Chowder" is my favorite meal anywhere!!!! I only get it at Disney so it is a must do! We ate at WPC once I liked it but DH got sick that night and refuses to go back. I think it was the flu not related to the food but he was so sick that it is marked in his memory:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter