DTD discount restaurant gift cards

Sydnoahmom

Mouseketeer
i was playing around on my cell phone tonight and signed up for Verizon Rewards. Apparently we have 68,000 points (not sure how?). You can buy discounted items and gift cards with these points and money. Many DTD restaurants have gift cards available: T. rex, Earl of Sandwich, Rainforest, and Yak and Yeti at AK. Most were $100 gift cards for $10-20 off purchase price after "spending" reward points. Anyone done this?

I forget,what does Landrys own on Disney property?

So the "Landry's Seafood" gift cards that you can get through Discover using points will work at T-Rex and Yak &Yeti? I didn't see them listed on the card. I wanted to be sure before using my points. Thanks!

So the "Landry's Seafood" gift cards that you can get through Discover using points will work at T-Rex and Yak &Yeti? I didn't see them listed on the card. I wanted to be sure before using my points. Thanks!
Yes. If you go to the T-Rex site and try to buy a GC, it sends you to landrys.

Early May I bought 2 $50 landry gc from raise at 30% off. Used them a few days later at T-Rex in DTD. No problems at all.

Yes. If you go to the T-Rex site and try to buy a GC, it sends you to landrys.

Early May I bought 2 $50 landry gc from raise at 30% off. Used them a few days later at T-Rex in DTD. No problems at all.

Thank you! This will help a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter