DTD Bus stops/wheelchairs

LisaBi

DIS Veteran
We often go to DTD Marketplace, so I know what to expect there. But this next trip I'm thinking we might head over to Disneyquest. Where is the closest bus stop? And how far is it from DQ? I'd love to not mess with DS's chair. I think he'll be fine inside, but can't do too long of a walk. For example, he can't make it from the bus stops to the gates in any of the parks....but could (with some difficulty) make from our room to the bus stop at ASMo if we are in a room close to the main building.

Downtown Disney is currently very torn up and last week, there was only one bus stop - the one by the Disney Marketplace. That stop is far from Disney Quest. The construction is not going to be finished until sometime in 2016 and I have not seen anything about when the 2nd bus stop will re-open.

If he can't make it from the park bus stops to the park entrance, he would need his wheelchair at Downtown Disney even if another bus stop opens before you arrive. The distances from bus stops to shops in DD were pretty far before. The DD shopping area is being enlarged, do the walk is likely yo be even farther once it is all done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter