DS1 has to go into hospital

Floridanut

Earning My Ears
Oh dear!
I had to take DS1 (Anthony) to the doctor yesterday as he has been unwell for a few weeks.
Anyway he needs some minor surgery and thankfully I can take advantage of PHI family cover which is a perk of my job.
However the locum who was standing in for our GP would not refer him directly. I had to ring round a selection of hospitals this morning to find a surgeon who will handle his case. Only then -- after I had identified a surgeon -- would the GP write the referral letter.
Luckily I managed to get him fixed up pretty quickly and he has a consultation on the 2nd April:) so hopefully the surgery can be carried out pretty quickly . He has his SATS at the end of May so it would be nice if it was all over by then.

Kieran

Hi Kieron

Hope DS makes a full recovery and doesn't have to wait too long for his surgery :)

Give him a great big {{{Hug}}} from me :)

I have never heard of anyone having to ring round hospitals before to get a Surgeon - what a nuisance!

Do keep us updated wont you ;)

I'm sorry to hear Anthony is unwell, I hope he makes a speedy recovery after his surgery - send him our best wishes :)

Hope the small surgery clears up the problem thats been hanging on:)

Hope all goes well. My DS was in hospital last week so know how you will be feeling. We also took advantage of scheme DH is in at work and DS had his op within days of consultation so don't think you will have long to wait. Keep us posted.

{{{{{hugs to Anthony}}}}}}

Hope everythings OK in the end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter