DS turns 16 days before trip...any ideas for birthday surprise?

Goofy'sFriend

"Gawrsh"
I'm looking for any suggestions to surprise my DS who will be 16 shortly. We are then taking our family vacation to the AKL days later. I have NO idea how to surprise him with something special. It's a special birthday and I'd like to do something especially fun. I was thinking of making up a certificate of something really cool (like parasailing) that he could redeem once in WDW. Any ideas?

Isn't there a Breakfast with the Princesses? Seems like a healthy 16 year old wouldn't mind spending some time with a real-life Ariel, Cindy, Snow, Aurora, etc. ;) :jester: ;)

If I remember DS when he was 16 (now 22), he was at that stage where he claimed that he didn't want anything special done yet kind of liked it when we did. Not a surprise, but I believe you can get those "Birthday" badges at Guest Services, and a lot of CMs will chat with him, wish him HB, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter