Dry cleaning

tiggershan

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used the dry cleaning service to press suits and formal wear on board the Magic. If so do you remember what the costs were.

We used the service to dryclean and press my husband's suit and it was $7 for the suit. I don't remember how much it was to press his shirt, but I thought it was really reasonable. We don't get much drycleaning done but my mother gets her suits done and said she pays around $10 at home so she thought it was a bargain!

Lisa

Thanks for the info,that`s just what we were looking for.We are cruising June 2002 on the Magic with a party of 16. We really didn`t want to bring extra luggage just for the suits and dresses.We can just put it all together and get them pressed on board, Thanks again

Mike &Sharon
152 days from today

I got an evening dress pressed and it was also in the $7 range. They did a fabulous job and it was very quick.

Originally posted by Cheese Please

On my last cruise I had my tux dry cleaned on the ship. It only cost $7 which is not much more than at my dry cleaners at home.

I also "snatched" a copy of the dry cleaning list. Here is a summary.

Pants $4.25
Jackets $4.50
2 piece suit $7.00
Shirts $3.50
Ties $2.00
Evening Dress $8.00
Skirt $4.50
Blouses $4.00

They also have laundry prices

Shirts $3.00
Pants $3.50
Short Pans $2.50

There is a "pressing only" service at 50% of dry cleaning cost.

Regular Service is next day by 5 pm
Same day service add 50% of dry cleaning (picked up before 9am and returned by 5 PM)
Express Service add 100% of dry cleaning (call for pickup, returned in 3 hours)

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter