Dry Cleaning Service on the Magic

dis4u2love

Earning My Ears
Do anyone know the prices of Dry Cleaning Service on the Magic? Like how much do they charge to press and how much do they charge to starch your clothing.

Also when can you send it out, and how long does it take to get your clothes back.

I figure everything will be all wrinkled when I get on board, so it may be better to send it out and let them do it instead of getting it done before I leave home.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I don't remember the exact prices, but I do remember they were about the same as my dry cleaner at home.

On the 7/26 cruise I had 2 dress shirts, 3 shorts and 2 capris pressed and it only cost me $12.75. Dry clean would be double that. So if it's clothes you can wash at home do that and let them iron for you. I gave them to our steward the first day we boarded around 5pm and received them back in the room around 2pm the next day.

You can also order express service at an extra cost. I believe this is same-day service if you have the items picked up before noon.

Dis4u2love--

I found an old "Laundry Service" form in with some of my previous cruise info. Here are some of the prices listed:

Item / Dry Cleaning Price / Laundry Price

Suits (2pc.) / 7.00
Suits (3pc.) / 9.00
Coats / 7.00
Pants / 4.25 / 3.50
Shirts / 3.50 / 3.00
Evening Dress / 8.00
Blouses / 4.00 / 3.50
Ties / 2.00
Skirts / 4.50

*Regular Service is ready the next day by 5 p.m.

*Same day service: Add 50% to cost; picked-up by 9 a.m., returned by 5 p.m.

*Express service: Add 100% to cost; call for pick-up, ready in 3 hours.

*Pressing only service is 50% of Dry Cleaning charge.

We had 6 shirts pressed only at same day service. The total was $15.75. They were well done and, as someone stated earlier, the cost is comparable to that which I pay at home.

:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter