• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dry Cleaning Formal Dress on board?

jellojatdisney

Mouseketeer
I read a suggestion that you can have your formal wear dry cleaned on ship instead of before you leave home. I have a formal dress that will get so crinkled in transit. Has anyone done this before? Would you feel comfortable will a special dress? Do you know where I can find prices?

I read a suggestion that you can have your formal wear dry cleaned on ship instead of before you leave home. I have a formal dress that will get so crinkled in transit. Has anyone done this before? Would you feel comfortable will a special dress? Do you know where I can find prices?

I don't remember prices, but the first thing we do once we're in our room on embarkation day is send our gowns and dress shirts to the dry cleaning service for pressing. They come back wrinkle-free and pressing-only is half the price of full dry cleaning. Princess Schmoo has a price list, so hopefully she will swing by and post it.

I don't remember prices, but the first thing we do once we're in our room on embarkation day is send our gowns and dress shirts to the dry cleaning service for pressing. They come back wrinkle-free and pressing-only is half the price of full dry cleaning. Princess Schmoo has a price list, so hopefully she will swing by and post it.

:wave2: Hi there! Here it is:

23hlt2f.jpg

we always send away dresses/suits/tuxes/shirts for pressing and dry cleaning as it is much cheaper on the ship than it is at home and I have always been very happy with it. My formal dresses have always come back perfect.

Is there any irons or ironing boards available to press your own clothes, leave in 6 days yeah

Yay!! Thanks for the price chart!! So here's another question...if I want my DH's long sleeve button up shirt to be pressed, which price should I use?? Dry clean price or laundry price?? I know press only is half the cost but which half?? Lol.

Yay!! Thanks for the price chart!! So here's another question...if I want my DH's long sleeve button up shirt to be pressed, which price should I use?? Dry clean price or laundry price?? I know press only is half the cost but which half?? Lol.

Oops! I didn't read the top!! Lol. I answered my own question! Hahahahahahaha!!!

. . . So here's another question...if I want my DH's long sleeve button up shirt to be pressed, which price should I use?? Dry clean price or laundry price??
I wash tuxedo shirts at home, then send them to the ship's laundry for press only.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter