• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dry Cleaning flower girl dress?

luckyfin

Coming out of hiding
Does anybody have any idea how much this would cost? The dress has beading. I'm afraid to even know, but DD is supposed to wear it again and she was able to sneak ketchup onto it despite our efforts to keep it clean. :headache:

In my area - just for comparison - a prom dress would cost ~ 20 to have cleaned.

Do you have coupons? Around my neck of the woods - we have coupons in almost every single neighborhood newspaper for 30 to 50% off.

If you have a stain that needs to get out - time is of the essense. The sooner you get it there, the better chance they will have to get it out.

I just had 2 flower girl dresses dry cleaned for my daughters to wear in my sisters wedding coming up. It was $13.75 each to have them done. My DDs are 4 and 2 and the dress are ankle length for them and have quite a bit of beading.

Wow, that is encouraging! Thanks for the replies! I just paid $12 for a normal dress for myself so I figured the flower gril dress would be at least twice the prices you are all telling me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter