Drugstore.com 1000 pt.email question

Mish19

<font color=magenta>Dared to light another candle!
I ordered stuff through Drugstore.com for the 1000 points email I received and I still don't see the 1000 points pending. I read all the stuff about waiting 30 days, etc, but I was just wondering if anyone has seen their 1000 points pending yet? I ordered a non-prescription item. I don't want to email them because I'm sure I'll get their usual form letter, LOL.

Mine didn't show up ever in Pending Points. It just showed up after about a month in my weekly total.

I'm still waiting for my points from the 500 point email (I wish I had gotten the 1,000 one first!!). My order was about 3 weeks ago.

I'm still waiting for those 1000 points from drugstore.com. I am a few days shy of 30 days and I'm starting to get nervous, these 1000 points will get me over the top for my first reward!! :)

Mish19,

As soon as I hit the 30 day mark, I emailed My Points and pasted a copy of my order confirmation in my email. They responded the next day and added the points to my account within 5 days. This is not the only email I've had to write to them lately. I'm missing points for 2 Barnes & Noble orders, too. :mad:

I'm waiting for my 1000 pts to be credited too. I placed my order on the 19th. I also kept a copy of my drugstore confirmation. So I'll give them a few more days and then I'll do the same thing that Tina suggested. I'm using these extra points to put me over the top and get a gc for dh for christmas. Hope it will get here in time. If not, it will have to be for his birthday in March. :p

Wow! I can't believe this! :eek: Not only did My Points give me the 500 points that I requested in my email last week, but today I discovered that they gave me the additional 500 points this week. The email I responded to was for only 500 points. The point description on my weekly summary reads 1000 points!! :eek: Nice! :D

I have every category checked in my mypoints account but have never gotten a drugstore.com email. I use drugstore.com from time to time. Wonder why everyone doesn't get these emails?

I received an email stating they have credited my account the 1000 points and will see it in 5 business days. Now I have to start thinking of what to use my first reward on :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter