Dropping off at port

pooht

Earning My Ears
Has anyone dropped passengers at Port Canaveral and then parked off site and taken a shuttle to the port? If so, how does this work with check in? Do you have to wait for your entire party to be present or can you go ahead in check in while you are waiting for the last person to shuttle in. \
Also, is their a designated place to drop people off. Where do you do this?

DH has dropped us off before and then returned the rental car, taking a shuttle to the port and meeting us there.

We checked in, but DH had to go and IIRC get his KTTW card at the desks. Didn't take long.

DH did need ID to get into the terminal and I needed an ID for him to check him in. We use our passports when cruising, so that wasn't an issue for us. Not sure what happens if you don't have a passport.

There was a place to unload luggage and people and porters were there.

It was all pretty simple.

--Kay

Also, is their a designated place to drop people off. Where do you do this?

Can someone tell us what has changed with the drop off area since the recent construction? It has been almost two years since our last cruise. (but I'll be there in 84 days!)

I have done the rental car drop off on all four of our previous cruises and it worked out just fine. DW checks us all in while I'm returning car and I join them in the terminal about 30 minutes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter