Dropped call during CP phone interview!

windycitymom

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping someone can offer some advice. My son had a College Program phone interview today (Sunday) at 1:30 pm. About 20 minutes into the phone interview, his cell phone stopped working and the interview was interrupted.

He couldn't call back the interviewer since it came from a "blocked call". He sent an email explaining what happened. What now? Will they try to contact him again? What should he do? He's really bummed over this.

His phone was fully charged but showed "no service." This has never happened before. He went to the Verizon store to tell them about the problem - they reset his phone and service came back. There is no way to tell if the interviewer tried to call back.

Has this happened to your before and what did you do? Thanks.

Oh wow.

I'm really sorry that that happened to your son. I have no personal experience, but I hope that he can figure out something and that it still works out for him!

You can try calling them tomorrow (the same number you called to scheduled the interview) and explain the situation. They will probably have him reschedule to either redo the entire interview or start from where they left off. Also, have them call the house phone (if you have one) for the interview so there won't be any problems repeated like what happened. Good luck to your son!

This actually happened to me and I got accepted in the end! What I did was I emailed them and told them that my phone had stopped working, and they rescheduled it for later that day. It ended up just fine. ^__^ Good luck!

Just to let you know, he called Monday morning and explained what happened. They just rescheduled the interview for the next day and he spoke with somebody new. Now the waiting begins!!!

My friend accidentally ignored the call and realized what she'd done the second she hit the button and they called back...so she probably did try calling back. Not that it matters now! Good luck to him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter