Droping stuff off at guest services.

Scotty69

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how many items you are aloud to drop off at guest services to be signed? My wife and I have cruised on Dcl one other time with out the kids. Well this time we are bring the kids and Have a few things we would like to have the Characters sign. We want to have a photo Matt signed along with a pillow case for each of the kids. It would be helpful to know if it is a per stateroom limit and our a per person limit. Thanks so much in advance.

The Scott Family

Does anyone know how many items you are aloud to drop off at guest services to be signed? My wife and I have cruised on Dcl one other time with out the kids. Well this time we are bring the kids and Have a few things we would like to have the Characters sign. We want to have a photo Matt signed along with a pillow case for each of the kids. It would be helpful to know if it is a per stateroom limit and our a per person limit. Thanks so much in advance.

The Scott Family

There really is no set policy for dropping things off at GS, but I would imagine no more than what you have mentioned. I would not drop off more than 4 things but there is no set policy. At one time they were telling people that were not going to do it anymore and then they started up again....

Present what you have and if they say it is too much then decide what you really want signed and drop that off.

MJ

Thanks MJ. I knew I could count on you for the info. Kathy and I can't wait to see you and your Husband again on another cruise someday.

P.S. you got me hooked on this site. LOL

Thanks MJ. I knew I could count on you for the info. Kathy and I can't wait to see you and your Husband again on another cruise someday.

P.S. you got me hooked on this site. LOL

Glad I could be of help!!!

MJ

I am so excited to get this done BUT I am going to restrick myself to just 1 item per stateroom just because I do not want to kick a gift horse in the mouth and in no way do I want to risk them not doing this any longer and the other things I want signed will have to be done on the next trip--good reason to plan another trip

We just cruised in August and I asked at Guest Services. They said 1 item per person is their suggestion. Of course, when I drop off my pillowcase and fabric markers in a ziploc, I put bags/boxes of candy with them. I also take bags of candy and leave for the guest service team when I drop off my items. This cruise I took extra candy, and check out the picture of the autographs we got (DD signed pillowcase in my signature). I requested all autographs possible, especially princesses and Captain Jack Sparrow.

We just cruised in August and I asked at Guest Services. They said 1 item per person is their suggestion. Of course, when I drop off my pillowcase and fabric markers in a ziploc, I put bags/boxes of candy with them. I also take bags of candy and leave for the guest service team when I drop off my items. This cruise I took extra candy, and check out the picture of the autographs we got (DD signed pillowcase in my signature). I requested all autographs possible, especially princesses and Captain Jack Sparrow.

Great pillowcase!
We cruised the Med this August and we were also advised one item per person in the stateroom.
Put a ton of sweeties and British chocolate in there and got super signed cases at the end. :thumbsup2

I am glad they are putting a some sort of limitations in place....this way it is more likely that they will continue this is great perk!!

MJ

Thanks everyone for your help. We are planning on just three items. We have a photo mat to be signed as well as two pillowcases for my daughters. We will get that done on our october cruise. I was also hopping to get two of those vinelmations and have them signed. We can wait untill our december cruise to have that done. We are defanetly going to go with the candy idea as well. What did you put everything in? A freezer bag or a grocery bag? Again thank you so much

I put each item in their own in their own gallon size ziploc bag and the markers in a quart size bag. just be sure to include sharpies or fabric markers. ;) There was a form to fill out at Guest Services with your name/cabin number.

your signed items will be delivered the last night of your cruise!

If you are doing a photo mat what do you put that in before leaving it a guest services? At first I was thinking a ziploc but if the mat is for a 5x7 photo most likely it wont fit in a ziploc because the mat itself is much larger than 5x7...TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter