Drop off area at MK

champ.49er

Mouseketeer
I need to drop off the family at MK. I'd like to avoid paying for parking since I won't park. Is there a drop off area at MK? If so, what is the procedure?

Drop off area for the MK is the TTC. Tell them at the Entrance Plaza that you're dropping off. You'll be directed which painted line to follow. You may only get as far as the HP lot and they'll have to walk under the road.

Or stay to the almost far right; one booth to the left of the rightmost booth, get directions to the Contemporary, drop your passengers off there, and leave.

The drop off point is at the TTC. Go through the MK gates and stay to the far right hand side. Let the attendance know you are dropping off. Go to the intersection where you will make a left hand turn to Grand Floridian and Polynesian Hotel and make a left there. Approximately 1/2 mile on the right you will see a sign stating Drop Off. Turn in there. This is also where you pick up taxi's.

The key is to stay to the far right at the MK toll plaza (just to the left of the bus lane) instead of being in the lanes that go to the parking lot. It's the same as driving to the Polynesian, except that the TTC drop-off (and very-short-term parking) is before you get to the Polynesian. Despite what it says in post #2, this does not involve walking under the road.

There's frequent monorail and ferry service from the TTC to the MK.

Also, despite what it says in post #2, the Contemporary is not meant for MK drop-off. The guard at the Contemporary parking lot gate is likely to direct you to the TTC drop-off location instead of waving you into the Contemporary parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter