Drooling over the LE A&E F&G MB

Flynnismine

Being at Disney = Best Day Ever
We aren't going to F&G this year but I thought it was really cute. My daughter would totally flip over this MB. I love all the LE and open edition bands with graphics, especially the castle. Fingers crossed for an Aurora MB sometime soon. Hopeful Disney continues to have these special event MB's and expands on the bands with different characters/rides/scenes.IMG_20150304_092312.jpg

It's cute, but I don't understand at all how A&E relate to the theme of F&G. Waiting for the LE A&E dressed in space attire for Star Wars Weekend MB... :rolleyes:

That's very pretty. I hadn't seen it. I'd buy it - it'll probably be all sold out by the time I go. Like the OP, I'd love an Aurora one!

It's cute, but I don't understand at all how A&E relate to the theme of F&G. Waiting for the LE A&E dressed in space attire for Star Wars Weekend MB... :rolleyes:

There's a Frozen short called Frozen Fever that's going to run with the Cinderella live-action movie. From what I saw in a trailer, it looks like it might take place in the Spring, which I guess is how it kind of connects it to F&G.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter