Droid

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
Does anyone have it, pros and cons please. I am thinking of getting one. :goodvibes

DH and I have Motorola Droids. I like the full keyboard. And its much better than the blackberry I had. My little brother has the Droid Incredible which is all touch screen and built more like the Iphone. We didn't get the Incredible because it wasn't buy one get one. Not worth the extra $300ish dollars for me.

There are a lot of cool free apps. We don't buy any that cost anything. We do have lines by touring plans (I already had a membership) which is awesome at Disney. Super helpful.

I have a Motorola Cliq...and I love it. It has the touch screen keyboard, but also one that slides out, which is much easier to use if typing a longer email. I love all the free apps you can get...I can spend hours playing with it.

I have a Motorola Droid. I needed the full keyboard because I wear LCN nails. I LOVE it. It blows my Blackberry out of the water. There are so many aps that I use and I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Lisa

ihave the htc incredible and it is aptly named. Love this thing!

ihave the htc incredible and it is aptly named. Love this thing!

I also have the Incredible and it absolutely rocks - unlike the Iphone, no more dropped calls because of the lousy AT&T network (hurray for Verizon). An 8MB camera with flash that blows away any camera on any Apple device. And unlike the Apple handlhelds, Droid runs all the core, basic software including Flash. The Google supported GPS is on the Incredible is truly incredible. And even my two Apple-obsessed children admit the Android apps are increasingly more varied and cutting edge than those from Apple (open source = creativity, closed source -- a.k.a Apple -- limits it).

Bottom line: the smart money around here no longer worships Apple, a company which is increasingly morphing into precisely the sort of monolithic, autocratic entity it once said it stood against.

1984 Apple ad showing horrific vision of the future:

images

How tech experts perceived Apple's presentation last week on the "newest" Iphone:

jobs-1984.jpg

I have a Droid Eris and love mine! I chose it over the Droid and incedible because I love HTC's user interface, and I prefer the trrackball to the button the incredible has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter