Driving, want to avoid port (PC) parking charges

tigerchic89

Mouseketeer
What are other options? I've stayed the night before at Country Inn/Suites, but I would rather not stay there again. I've heard that the Radison no longer does a stay/shuttle service.

There are other long term parking lots in the area that are cheaper and not associated with a hotel. Sorry to say I don't know what they are, I googled it and decided that although I would save some money was not worth the hassle of getting on shuttles and waiting for pick up.

Leave your car in the Albertson's parking lot and catch a cab. Vehicle presence upon return not guaranteed, though. :tongue:

We always park at the terminal and feel it's well worth it for the convenience. Your car is undercover in the garage and security is present. Just walk across the street to and from the ship!

I agree - we park at the terminal. When we have a 15 hour drive ahead of us it is nice to be able to just get in the car and go.

I've been looking for a hotel to stay at and I have found a couple that offer a 40% voucher for parking at the port if you stay there. They were both in Cocoa Beach and they were chain hotels. I can't remember which ones, but like the Best Western and Holiday Inn type places.

We decided to come in a day earlier and stay at the Radisson. They still have the park and stay package. I did it for peace of mind. I heard to many stories about being stuck on the highway and watching the ship set sail.

I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach which gives the 40% off voucher for Port parking. There are a few other hotels who give the 40% voucher and they are listed on the website for the Port: www.portcanaveral.com. Click on Cruise, then click on Directions & Parking. Scroll down to the section "Discount Port Parking for Partner Hotel Guests" and there is a link "list of hotels with addresses and phone numbers". It will open up a PDF document showing all the hotels that partipate in the 40% voucher.

I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach which gives the 40% off voucher for Port parking. There are a few other hotels who give the 40% voucher and they are listed on the website for the Port: www.portcanaveral.com. Click on Cruise, then click on Directions & Parking. Scroll down to the section "Discount Port Parking for Partner Hotel Guests" and there is a link "list of hotels with addresses and phone numbers". It will open up a PDF document showing all the hotels that partipate in the 40% voucher.
Just a word of warning, we stayed at this hotel last fall. It was really not what we would expect for a Hampton. Aside from the construction, it truly was not up to standard. The rooms were musty and generally felt funky. I wouldn't stay there again.

We always stay at the Residence Inn on Astronaut Blvd. They have a park and shuttle deal for $20 for two people to ride, with it being $6 for each additional person.

We always stay at the Residence Inn on Astronaut Blvd. They have a park and shuttle deal for $20 for two people to ride, with it being $6 for each additional person.[/QUOT
DO you know if the Residence Inn has the shuttle from MCO as well or jus to the port?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter