Driving to WDW right now

CarolinaBoy

Earning My Ears
What is the best way to get a great rate checking in tonight? This is a very impromptu trip, we were supposed to be flying to NYC but flight was cancelled. Disney, here we come. I've called, but they are quoting me rack rates. Lookng for 4 nights, 2 adults, 2 kids.

Thanks in Advance,

When you book last-minute with Disney, it's generally going to be rack rate. If you have an annual pass, you may be able to get something at a discount, or there might be a AAA discount, if you're a member. I'm looking at Mousesavers, and I don't see anything else.

Have you tried the Swan and Dolphin?

You're likely to have much more luck with last minute discounts at offsite hotels. Try Hotels.com or Kayak.

What is the best way to get a great rate checking in tonight? This is a very impromptu trip, we were supposed to be flying to NYC but flight was cancelled. Disney, here we come. I've called, but they are quoting me rack rates. Lookng for 4 nights, 2 adults, 2 kids.

Thanks in Advance,

Like PP said, they'll only give you discounts that are available IF they are available.

Usually discounts expire a few weeks out. They won't give out an expired discount, and can't give you something that isn't available.

Check offsite if you are looking for a deal, or head to a value for the lowest price.

CarolinaBoy said:

Thanks in Advance,

Check hotels.com here's a quick search:

EE0EC9FF-85C2-4B69-A136-C889DC1A6629-4585-00000378FB519B07.jpg

Unfortunately Disney resorts does not work like a regular hotel. They don't have walk in rates because they don't need to. You are better off going off property to find those "deals." Good Luck and have fun!!! :goodvibes

If you're looking for something cheaper, I would recommend staying offsite. Some of the hotels even run shuttles to WDW. We usually stay at the Hampton Inn on the Palm Parkway because its right next to the entrance to Downtown Disney.

Just checked Expedia in Lake Buena Vista by DTD and the average is around $125 per night checking in today and out on the 14th that will probably be your best bet in a short notice trip, hope this helps, HAVE FUN!!!!pirate:pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter