Driving to Disney

oh yes, we'll be driving in a few days..LOL. I cant complain, i LOVE to sleep in the car..LOL. :rolleyes1 i swear the trip through West Virginia is the WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headache:

We live outside of Philly, the drive down for us is not bad we usually stop at HH. But I have to say the drive coming home is the pits. I think we may opt to have the auto-train coming home. How do you cope with the drive home?

We are currently driving and have decided to make an early pit stop in Hopewell Virginia, we hit major traffc backups outside of Baltimore and then 2 hours of almost stand still traffic today on I95 and we just needed to chill out with kids by the pool to regroup. This is our first time driving to Disney the farthest we ever did was Virginia Beach and that did not include the 3 kiddies. The kids are doing fantastic, no complaining and enjoying the views! We are getting up and heading out around 4 am tomorrow to get to Orlando, I hope fay is well behaved! Safe journeys fellow disers:)

well we started our journey this morning.. We have stopped for the night in Savannah (windy and sporadically rainy Savannah). We'll be leaving sometime tomorrow morning as we continue our journey to the World. Hoefully Fay will be pulled out enough that we won't be driving through too much rain tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter