Driving in Florida - new law

:thumbsup2 thanks for that wouldn't that be just lovely to accidentally drive there without knowing.

Thanks Cola,

It is unbelievable that state legislators who thrive on tourist dollars from international visitors allowed such an unintended consequence to happen when introducing new laws.

I know I would have just jumped in a car and started driving oblivious to the risk so no insurance.
:drive::drive::drive:

Thank you Cola for posting this. I am off to Orlando in April and have hired a car. I'm now off to get my international licence!!:)

Thanks Cola,

It is unbelievable that state legislators who thrive on tourist dollars from international visitors allowed such an unintended consequence to happen when introducing new laws.

I know I would have just jumped in a car and started driving oblivious to the risk so no insurance.
:drive::drive::drive:

Agree!

Guys - if you read the stories you'll see that the point of the story is that you DON'T need the international permit. And that they are working on changing the legislation and the police will not enforce. So you'll be OK without a permit.

Thanks Sugarglider. One less thing to have to sort out when planning in trip to WDW. :thumbsup2

Thanks sugarglider! I was wondering where I would look this up come time for us to drive in Dec!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter